Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Friday, April 6, 2012

More teeth!

More teeth are sneaking in! I say sneaking, only because it's kind of hard to notice that they are coming in, and I usually find out after they are already out. As soon as you try to look in Maia's mouth, she clamps down. She is in the stage where she puts things in her mouth and she knows we will try to retrieve things. So it's hard to check on the status of her teeth. However, every now and then I manage to catch her laughing or smiling, and I can see her upper gums. And now she has a third tooth poking through up there. Which means she now has 5 teeth total. AND, I can see on the opposite side of her two upper middle teeth, the gum is swelling out there as tooth number 6 seems ready to burst out. I guess that explains the excess sucking on pacifiers and drool. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment