Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My, how she grows...

Quick post (I promise, the ones with the pictures are coming, I swear).
We had a home care nurse stop by to check on us (figured it was free via insurance so why not). Maia now weighs 7lbs 1oz, which is 5oz up from her birth weight and 5.5oz up from where she was 3 days ago on Monday. Our little girl is eating well! She checked out well all around so she is pretty healthy. Yay! I must be doing things right.

And let me just say...I LOVE the breastfeeding!! I loved it with Liam and missed it after it ended. Not that I would have gone past the two year mark, but I missed it until probably around 3 years of age. When pregnant again, I kept thinking about it and remembering that close feeling of holding a little body so close, and those delicate little sucking feelings, and that overwhelming love during it all. So sweet.

Lovely little Maia.

No comments:

Post a Comment