Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maia's first bath...and random positions

Going to make this a double post, so that I can try to get a little more caught up on pictures/posts.

A few days ago (26th), Maia had her first bath at home, courtesy of Grandmom. She wasn't all that fond of it, but newborns usually aren't. Though my mom was right, she DID find the hair-washing part soothing, when the water was being rinsed over her head. And after she was bathed, her hair fluffed up a little more, becoming even cuter. (I know, is that possible? somehow, yes.)






Here are a few random shots of Maia in some cute and random pictures. The first looks like she is "at rest" (vampire sleep?), and the second looks like a totally cozy nap position. And a close-up of that beautiful face.





Have you guys suffered from Maia picture overload yet? I didn't think we were taking all that many pictures, being so zonked and trying to keep up with everything, but surprisingly I have a good amount. I know we have some more recent ones, with Liam and some more visits from family/friends, but I'll have to get to that tomorrow, as it's time to settle down for the night and I still have a few things I need to do. I guess if you get tired of all the pictures...well, stop reading. But now there should be less of an onslaught of pictures, and more actual posts to go with a few cute/cool pictures. Tomorrow...pictures of Maia with Liam, plus a few others. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment