Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Monday, May 2, 2011

Maia and the Greats...

Okay, that's probably a cheesy title, but just blame it on my sleep-deprived state. It's referring to my Grandmother and Aunt Susan visiting yesterday...and to Maia, they are Great Grandmom and Great Aunt Susan. So...yeah...

Anyway, just trying to keep the pictures going, and not fall behind. Grandmom and Susan were very happy to meet Maia, and she stayed awake for them pretty much the whole time, which was pretty cool. (I know my sister Sandy has yet to see Maia's eyes, since Maia has been asleep each time she has visited...even through feedings).
Oh...Maia hasn't spit up since she was in the hospital...she only hiccups after feedings and burps, but apparently is pretty efficient with what she eats. But wouldn't you know it, as SOON as I handed her to Grandmom...BLECHHHH!!! ALL OVER HER! The biggest spit up I have ever seen her do. A whole week without spitting up, and she chooses to do it as soon as she gets in Great Grandmom's arms. Way to go, Maia...show off those lady-like habit. *sigh, rolls eyes* At least Grandmom didn't mind, said some cultures consider it lucky. Heh.

Here is Maia with her Great Grandmom, staring away.




And here she is with her Great Aunt Susan, who I couldn't seem to catch smiling most of the time, even though she was doing it often enough. I blame sleep deprivation again...lack of good reflexes and attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment