Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Two Month Maia!

Our little girl is two months old today! Congratulations my Maia-bean.

Yesterday she weighed in at 10lbs 15oz, so almost 11 lbs. Still right on track. She is smiling like crazy now, big huge goofy grins, and she talks a lot, especially in the evenings. Some of her sounds have several syllables. They are so awesome to listen to. She is doing pretty well with sleeping now, usually falling asleep around the 11pm timeframe, waking once for a feeding around 3am, and then not again until 8am. I am pretty happy with this, although it really has just been going on for a few days. Before that it was a little more shaky, and Matt and I were doing "shifts" downstairs with her, while the other slept upstairs. Her feedings were falling around the same times/frequencies, but she had trouble actually sleeping during the night. I hope her current trend keeps up. That is, until she drops the 3am feeding...won't complain about that. Heh.

So, here comes the barage of pictures. Some of them are from our trip to Johnson Farm, some are from birthdays, some are from the family Reunion just passed, and so forth. There are a lot of them, but I can't help taking pictures of her and it's hard to choose which ones to leave out. I think I need to be less enthusiastic with the camera, so that it's easier to choose. Heh. And yes, all of these are since I last pasted two weeks ago.











Look at that GRIN! Just LOVE her smiles! They light up my day!



This is the start of the Oliver Reunion pictures. Here is Maia with Pappy, her paternal grandfather (Danny Miller).

And some pictures with Granny, her paternal grandmother (Darlene Miller).


A friend of the family, Candy (I think).


Mommy! (finally, some pix of me. There are a few of me holding here here, but this was the best one and there are already an overload of Maia pix).

Sherry (she is Matt's cousin, so not sure what her relationship to Maia is).


Maia with her Aunt Debbie.

Back at the hotel, poolside, with Granny.

And finally being held by her Aunt Dawn.


And let's end with yet another cute picture. Okay, okay, all of the pictures of her are cute, but I think she looks adorable in her little hoodie. Yes, it's pink. I am over my anti-pink phase, ALTHOUGH I will say that I would not have gone with this fuschia pink if I had a choice. They didn't have the white one in a size even close to fitting her, and I couldn't find any others, not even in the boys section. So...fuscia pink it is. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment