Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quick post

I know, I haven't posted about Maia in a while. Things have been busy, and it's hard to find time to post. Well, really, it's hard to find time to post all the pictures of her that I want to. I can find time to type up things about her, but I always want to add pictures, and those take a while to do...to offload them from the camera or iPhone, go through them and pick which ones I want, and then upload them to the blog site 5 at a time, shuffle them around in the blog posting, and finally add captions where appropriate.

So here's just a few pictures for now, to tide you guys over.



That last one was the closest I had to one of her smiles. She has GREAT wide smiles, but it's hard to capture them. As soon as I get out the camera, so stares at it and doesn't really want to smile at it. Guess only my face is goofy enough.

Oh, as for stats, she weighed 11 pounds at her 2-month appointment, which was a week or so ago. She is probably a few ounces more, since she eats pretty well and has some good chunkiness going on around her legs and arms. Totally awesome smiles, and lots of good "conversations". And she holds her head up like a pro. We rarely have to support it, which is apparently an amazing thing for her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment