Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let there be giggles!

Maia is working on all sorts of firsts, apparently. I got her to giggle! At least, it's the beginnings of giggling. I was kissing her cheek over and over, like I tend to do (they are so kissable), and starting kissing her neck. I did it a few times, with her smiling as a result of it, and one of those times she let out a little noise that can only be the beginning of a giggle. It was awesome. She was so happy. She did a few more times throughout the day, as a result of me kiss-tickling her neck.

Oh, and with regards to her rolling over, she's rolled over to her belly the last two nights as well, and twice more while playing on her mat. And once I laid her on her belly for tummy-time and when I momentarily left the room and returned, she was on her back starting up at her toys. So she figured out how to roll from her belly to her back as well. Not sure how often she will do either, but she is definitely making progress there. And she is apparently a month ahead of Liam, according to the journal I kept for him. My mom says it's because she is a girl. heh.
Go Maia!

No comments:

Post a Comment