Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Need sleep...

*sigh* Maia's nights are getting worse again. For a few days there, she was doing very well. I would feed her between 10:00 and 11:30, and she wouldn't wake up until I was already getting up, anywhere between 7:30 and 8:30. I was hoping that she would shift a bit earlier, so that I could be in bed by 10/10:15, and when I got up around 6:30 (which I will need to do for work) she would be ready for feeding. But instead, the last three nights she has woken up in the middle of the night for feedings again. First it was 5:00, then 2:30, and then last night it was 3:30. And last night, she didn't stay asleep after I laid her back down, and it took my husband an hour to get her to settle down and fall asleep solidly again. *ugh* We are both exhausted. And as a result of the lack of sleep, I snoozed the alarm more than I wanted, and certainly did NOT get up in time to make it to work at 8:00, which is what I want to happen next week, when I finally return to work. So...if this keeps up, I am either going to be severely late to work all the time, OR I am going to be a zombie.

Please Maia...please go back to sleeping through the night. Or at least staying asleep once I am done feeding you. Please please please. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment