Maia's Ticker

Maia's Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2012

Catching up

Okay, I finally got the rest of the images off the camera and figured I would post them up here. It looks like all of them are from when Granny was visiting in early February. I thought maybe there were some newer pictures, but I guess not. And I think after this we are just going to start using just our iPhones.
Hey, I was wrong. I found a few other pictures on my phone that I forgot about.This is Maia with her "kitten mitten" hands. She has eczema and is always scratching her wrists and ankles on the carpet, so we lotion up her hands and put socks on them so that it soaks in without her rubbing/sucking it off.
Maia is learning how to drink out of a juice cup. She licks at it with her tongue and makes a huge mess, but the watery grape juice was a hit.


Found a few more pictures, from an SCA event. This is from our Baronial Birthday event on March 17th.




No comments:

Post a Comment